TAIDEN HCS-1080 Series
The electronic nameplate – a TAIDEN breakthrough technology – helps identify attendees at meetings in a more elegant, efficient and cost-effective way than traditional printed or engraved nameplates. E Ink is an acclaimed non-glaring and low-consumption technology; content will remain on the screen even without power.
- Versatile content display: text and/or drawings (logos), multiple lines
- Real time: frequent changes to seating arrangements and names are handled seamlessly.
- Ultrathin 16mm double or single-sided panel, 310mm x 60mm, wide viewing angle.
- Wired in combination with a conference system or standalone wireless tabletop solution.
- No light interference, ideal for photography and video / streaming.
The information to be displayed can be inputted on the nameplate locally via USB, wirelessly using Wi-Fi, or upon participant’s sign in with IC card if used with a conference system. Software is available to allow easy management and enable quick transitions, even while the meeting is in progress.
A versatile, user-friendly, and time-saving solution for conference managers that is suitable for both permanent installations and conference-style events.