KUDO Interpreter Console
For a smooth and professional KUDO multilingual conferencing experience, you will want to pair the software with the TAIDEN HCS-9385NK RSI Interpreter Console. The unit connects to PCs via a simple USB link, and was specifically designed for KUDO interpreters streaming real-time interpretation to web meetings and live conferences.
Our easy-to-use KUDO interpreter console provides the best in-booth ambience and a familiar, hands-on operation experience for the interpreter(s). Its features include seamless handover and relay functions, volume control with bass and treble, hearing protection, and tactile feedback. In short, KUDO interpreters can interpret anytime, anywhere with our consoles, making for the highest quality multilingual conference possible.
The main features of our KUDO interpreter console:
- User-centered design: incorporating most recent requirements from conference interpreters and simultaneous interpreting delivery platform ( from EU Institutions, the United Nations, KUDO…) concerning remote simultaneous interpreting delivery service
- Hearing protection
- Easy USB connection to computer
- Supports remote interpreting delivery in multiple languages
- Audio quality: supports 48 kHz audio sampling rate, 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response on all channels
- 3 pre-select buttons (1/2/3) for incoming languages
- With Handover facility
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones
- Ergonomic design with features to assist persons with a visual impairment
Order a KUDO interpreter console today to optimize your multilingual conferences, or if you'd like more information about this product, get in touch with our team to request a demo.