National Pharmacists Association Equipped for Paperless Meetings
Video Teleconferencing Boardroom
While Media Vision has worked on projects for pharmaceutical groups in the past, this installation at the French National Pharmacists Association is extra special ; the wide-array of public service missions of the board of pharmacists are of crucial importance for all public health matters: launch of public health campaigns, fight against counterfeited medicines, legal review of health cases, and many others.
The Multimedia Conference System by TAIDEN proved to be the best solution to meet the high expectations of the Board, particularly regarding reliability in case of daiy usage, and to maintain the strict confidentiality of communications. The office of Media Vision in France worked with the architect, table manufacturer, integration partner, and the end user to deliver a solution meeting all technical requirements with a required aesthetic focus for a room located in a magnificent historic building.
This boardroom for the French National Pharmacists Association, located in Paris, France, was finalized in September of 2016 and is used on a daily basis.
- Ability to manage and distribute documents from a protected server
- An all-in-one integrated solution with discussion, voting, and multimedia access
- Enabling videoconferencing in a room that was not easily configurable for it
- 1 x HCS-8300MB Conference Main Unit
- 2 x HCS-8300PM Power Supply Units
- 44 x TAIDEN HCS-8348 Multimedia Conference Terminals with 10" touchscreen, line-array microphone, camera, electronic voting, document management, VOD, Internet, nameplate insert
- 1 x HCS-8316HDMI HDMI Encoder
- 1 x HCS-8300KMX Congress Gigabit Network Switcher
- HCS-8200 Series Software Modules for microphone management, electronic voting, audio recording, video service, document management